[EventCalendar] EventCalendar] WP 2.5.1 Big Calendar WORKING!!!!!!

Mary Canady mcanady at comprendiagroup.com
Fri Aug 1 16:26:09 UTC 2008

MAGIC, It's WORKING!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU Derek!!!!!!! I thought I had all the
patches, but was wrong. I feel like this is Christmas, and there IS a santa
claus! (yes, I need to get a life)

There is only one very teensy, miniscule, minute problem. The "single
category" big calendar captions link to all posts, not just those for that
category:

http://comprendiagroup.com/calendar/sandiegonetworking/

I'm not complaining, honest, I'm so happy!!!

http://comprendiagroup.com <http://comprendiagroup.com/>

(for posterity, see Derek's earlier link for a link to the files to get Big
Calendar fully working with WP2.5)

p.s. Thanks also to Pete Ellison who was working on this as well!

Mary Canady, Ph.D.

Ph. 858.922.6640

 <mailto:mcanady at comprendiagroup.com> mcanady at comprendiagroup.com

Comprendia, LLC.