[EventCalendar] Re: EventCalendar] WP 2.5.1 Big Calendar WORKING!!!!!!

Derek Ricciardi d.ricciardi at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 16:40:23 UTC 2008

Glad I could help. At least me being bored at work could benefit someone ;)

I'm not sure what you mean by "single category" caption links though. There
should only be one category that shows up on the calendar, if I understand
it correctly.

I just noticed on your calendar however, no events show up in August on the
calendar, but actually clicking the "August" link on the top brings up some
events. I'm not sure why that is...

--
~Derek Ricciardi
(845) 902-3173 (cell)