[EventCalendar] webcal feed for a category?

Keith Instone instone at uxnet.org
Fri Aug 8 13:21:12 UTC 2008

Is there a specific version of the plugin I need to get a webcal feed
for a category?

I have an older version and will upgrade if I need to - been reluctant
to upgrade until I had to.

I have 3.1.1._rc3 (which is the latest version listed here - http://wpcal.firetree.net/
  - but I know there are a LOT of fixes out there somewhere).

I can get a calendar-wide feed with webcal://sitename/?ec3_ical

but I would like something like

webcal://sitename/category/whatever/?ec3_ical

to return only calendar items tagged "whatever".

Maybe there is something I am missing to get my current version to do
this - I just cannot figure it out.

Thanks in advance.

Keith