[EventCalendar] Returning a list of events for today, this week, and beyond - not working

Andy Kieffer akieffer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 21:24:55 UTC 2008

Rick, I'm afraid that I'm the one that's seeming stupid.   You're
exactly right.  I saw the equation for todays events  http://blog.address/?ec3_today=1
  and absent-incremented changed only the number of days from 1 ro 7
to 30.

Problem all fixed now - thanks a ton.
-andy

On Aug 27, 2008, at 3:51 PM, Rick Boatright wrote: mindedly