[EventCalendar] Custom Field props in feeds

Kenneth Petrowski kenny at nycvineyard.org
Sat Aug 30 01:33:22 UTC 2008

Hi Everyone,
I posted yesterday about including custom field properties in the
Upcoming Events widget.

I've since changed my direction on this & decided to include custom
fields in my feeds instead. I installed the Custom2Feed plugin (http://wordpress.org/support/topic/63420#post-356315
) that allows custom field content to be included in RSS feeds. It
works great on my regular RSS feeds (i.e. domain.com/feed/). It is
however NOT working when I parse via EC3 (i.e. domain.com/feed/?
ec3_days=7). The custom fields are simply not showing up.

I tried David Garlitz' suggested hacks from March 10, but it didn't
work.

ANY IDEA HOW I CAN INCLUDE CUSTOM FIELD CONTENT IN MY EC3 FEEDS?
(sorry for the caps, but this is the question at hand)

Thanks!