Re: [EventCalendar] When I click ‘next’ it just takes me to the next month’s archive.

Rick Boatright rboatright at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 13:41:42 UTC 2008

it is possible that you need the files patched for wordpress 2.5 or later.
There is a known problem with rc3 with wordpress 2.5 or later.  :-(

These are in the SVN at source forge, or a user has made the two critical
patched files available in a zip.

http://nymisoa.com/testing/eventcalendar3_patch_for_2_5.zip

Or, if you prefer, you can download it from sourceforge.  (but it's a
.tar.gz, so you may have to extract twice if you're on a windows machine. )

http://wpcal.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/wpcal/trunk/eventcalendar3.tar.gz?view=tar

either way, it fixes a bunch of problem with wordpress 2.5 and 2.6

As has been detailed in previous postings, the author Alex Tingle hasn't
been seen here since October 2007, and hasn't been seen at his personal blog
since May.  Darell has the ability to check files into the SVN, but not to
post new VERSIONS, so it's the zip or the SVN for now.

Rick