[EventCalendar] When I click ‘next’ it just takes me to the next month’s archive.

Dario J. Novoa V. darionovoa at ideartte.com
Sat Aug 30 22:35:29 UTC 2008

Yeah, the thing is that I need that HTML file to get read before since
that's the presentation of the site (is something that only this project
needed).

So I got to leave it, the other solution would be to move WP into it's
own directory but I this point I would prefer to leave it as it is.

Thanks a lot Rick.