[EventCalendar] Problem with Calender & Upcoming Events

Danny Newby dannynewby at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 21:22:11 UTC 2008

Hi all, I'm helping a friend redesign his website and I'm having a
massive problem with the way the links are formatted in the Calender
section.
The problem is, links are displayed like "/2008/12/07/" in the
calender, but in the Upcoming Events it links to the permalink i.e.
"/reiki-i/" Which is where I want the links in the calender to point
to.
Does anyone know which PHP file I need to edit so I can change the
links so they both point to the same page?

Here's the link to the website we're working on at the moment,
http://themoonandsun.com/pete You'll get a better understanding what I
mean if you have a look.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Danny.

--
http://secure.hostgator.com/cgi-bin/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=dannynewbz" -
HostGator Web hosting starting at only $4.95 per month - Join Today