[EventCalendar] Problem with Calender & Upcoming Events

Rick Boatright rboatright at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 22:21:40 UTC 2008

I'm 90% certain your problem is with cforms.

Cforms is grabbing the ONLOAD javascript and not allowing anything else to
execute, in this case, the event-calendar javascript. The "previous month"
and "next month" links are SUPPOSED to be javascript links, and they aren't
executing because cforms is snagging them.

You might check for a cforms update.

Alex has previously posted the (very   very simple) patch to anyone's
javascript which prevents them from being evil like this.

You _might_ try  uninstalling cforms, and then re-installing it in the hopes
that THEIR Js, executes AFTER EC3's js (we're nice, they're not.)  that
would allow things to work too, but no guarantees....

Rick