[EventCalendar] Problem with Big Calendar

Damon Timm damontimm at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 16:12:13 UTC 2008

I believe the function ec3_big_calendar() only gets the "small"
calendar (usually put in the sidebar).  Not sure, off hand, what the
template function for the big calendar is.

Is there any reason you aren't creating a page in the Wordpress (Write
--> Page) and then adding: [EC3BigCalendar] to the body text?

Maybe Rick can answer your question...

Damon