[EventCalendar] Error on "Write Post" Page in WP 2.3.2

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Fri Dec 5 16:45:11 UTC 2008

Hi Michael,

Michael Sweeney wrote:
> 2.3.2
> I honestly don't remember what version of EC I was previously using.
> http://stlhops.com  But it's working fine on the front page.  I'm only
> having issues in any of the editing pages.

Sorry to hear you are having trouble.

WP is failing when it tries to call a plug-in's filter. I can't see why you
should be having this problem with WP2.3 - EC isn't doing anything new in this
regard. Are you sure that it's EC that's causing the problem? Have you tried
disabling other plug-ins?

The first thing I would suggest is to upgrade your Wordpress. Lots of quite
horrible bugs have been fixed since 2.3. (If you do upgrade WP, and it does
fix your problem with EC, then please let us know.)

If upgrading WP isn't an option, then you'll have to give me much more detail
about where the problem occurs. Can you post screen-shots, or just give me a
temporary admin account?