[EventCalendar] Upcoming Events sidebar in IE - bleeding off page!

benjamin k roe ben at roedeo.com
Sun Dec 7 17:00:10 UTC 2008

Hello folks ­ apologies if this thread has appeared before, but I haven¹t
seen anything on this forum with quite the same problem:   I¹ve just
recently added the Event Calendar and ³upcoming events² widget to the
sidebar of our Historic Harpers Ferry site
(http://www.historicharpersferry.com) and it works splendidly ‹ EXCEPT that
the first letter in ³December² bleeds off the left-hand margin.   This
problem seems to be confined to IE ‹ it works fine in Safari and Firefox ­
but despite a morning of tweaking columns and sidebars and font sizes
nothing seems to work.  Any suggestions?  I¹m running WP 2.6.3.   Thanks!

/bkr.