[EventCalendar] Upcoming Events sidebar in IE - bleeding off page!

Rick Boatright rboatright at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 22:29:19 UTC 2008

Actually,  it's broken ONLY in IE6.  7 and 8 are fine.
As to why...  IE6 has broken css interpretation.  Specifically, it's got a
non-standard way of dealing with the box model and the -12 in the following
css is pusing the december out.

edit that line and you should be good to go.  It won't look the SAME in 6 as
in 7 or 8 or Firefox or Chrome or Safari... but it will WORK.

Or, you could research the ways to do version-specific css... (ick ick ick
)

.ec3_list (line 121){

margin-left: -12px;

word-spacing: -1px;