[EventCalendar] Fatal error: Call to undefined function ec3_get_calendar()

Times Enemy timesenemy at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 09:48:05 UTC 2008

Greetings.

I suppose i could look this up and such myself, but i would still want
to notify you all.  Anyone have a quick fix for the following:

o Activated the EventCalendar plugin using WordPress 2.6.5.

o Added the "Event Calendar" Widget using the Design; Widgets; Available
Widgets; Add option.  I would like to use the dynamic calendar.

o Received the following error in the Current Widgets column:

%BEG_OF_TITLE%Event Calendar%END_OF_TITLE%
Fatal error: Call to undefined function ec3_get_calendar() in
/usr/share/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/event-calendar/widget.php on line 57

Any ideas?

.te