[EventCalendar] upgraded, big calendar missing

Matt Herrebout funtent at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 21:53:34 UTC 2008

Thanks Damon, 3.1.2.bigcal.2 works.

Alex - there's an error in the text that EC 3.1.2.bigcal.2 displays on
WP Plugins page:

"...This version supports a “BIG CALENDAR” by putting [ECBigCalendar]
in the text on a post or page."
should be
"...This version supports a “BIG CALENDAR” by putting [EC3BigCalendar]
in the text on a post or page."

Matt Herrebout
720-470-5996
funtent at gmail.com