[EventCalendar] localization of jscalendar

Rolf Ohl pademon9 at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 10 12:58:49 UTC 2008

I had some trouble with the german localization because it doesn't involve
jscalendar. After downloading and installing jscalendar-de.js and some minor

adjustments, there remains still one problem:

When I pick a date from jscalendar, I get an english notation in the input
field. e.g. 2008-12-10 11:00

What I need is 10.12.2008 11:00.

Is there anybody who has solved that problem yet? If not - could you give me
some hints where in the source code the date is written and read from
that input field? With my spare knowledge of javascript, I wasn't able to
figure that out yet.

Thanks

Rolf