[EventCalendar] Show events from only a few specific categories

Ed Dowding ed at onlinepersonalassistant.com
Wed Dec 10 16:44:34 UTC 2008

Hi list

Is it possible to show events from only a few specific categories,
when you're on either a category page, or a single page which is
within one of the chosen categories? It's obviously going to take some
hacking, and I'm hoping someone can point me to approximately where
and what I need to do.

I have categories thus:
 - event
 - club 1
 - club 2
 - club 3

I'd like to pull out ONLY club1 events on all club1 category and
single posts, and ONLY club 3 events on club3 posts. See what I mean?

So something along the lines of

if cat = 1 or 2 or 3 then {

  if cat = 1 {
    get all events where cat = event AND club1
    }
  elseif cat = 2 {
    get all events where cat = event AND club2
  }

etc

}

Possible?

Huge thanks in advance,

Ed

DID YOU GET EVERYTHING DONE TODAY?
Smart, dedicated, and resourceful graduates
who can help you do more with your time
www.onlinepersonalassistant.com

Stuck for ideas? www.twitter.com/onlinepa

Ed Dowding