[EventCalendar] EC: Version 3.1 "Sorry, no posts matched your criteria."

NerdSpawn nerdspawn at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 10 17:24:14 UTC 2008

Greetings,

Wonder if someone could point me in the right direction!

Using EC Version 3.1.0 (Wordpress 2.6.1) on my site.

When logged in as an Admin, no problems viewing event listings in the
"Upcoming Events" Widget. When logged out or logged in as any other
non-admin user, you get the following error message when clicking on any of
the event listing links within the widget: "Sorry, no posts matched your
criteria."

I found an old post from 2006 saying that you needed to apply a hack to
classes.php, does this still apply to EC version 3.1.0?

Any help is greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Erica