[EventCalendar] Use Event Calendar 3.1.2 in the index.htm file

Damon Timm damontimm at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 19:03:41 UTC 2008

On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 1:59 PM, Sílvia Lladó <sllado at gmail.com> wrote:
> If I include this functions. I get this error:
>
> Calendari
>
> Fatal error: Call to undefined function ec3_get_calendar() in /home/www.borrassa.cat/prova.php on line 11

Maybe I was confused - i thought you were simply having your Wordpress
"home page" outside of the traditional root directory ... the EC3
Calendar requires Wordpress to run ... so, if you are writing you own
home page in html I don't think it would work without some
considerable hacking ... but that's just my thought.