[EventCalendar] Event List Ordering

Hunter Greene hunter at brainspiral.com
Thu Dec 11 00:21:22 UTC 2008

Hi Alex -

No sorries, please.  I think it's outstanding that you've re-initiated
the development of this plugin.

We figured it out.  Damn Blog Reordering plugin (which we aren't going
to use).  We had a need to custom re-order posts & customized Admin
Management XTended to allow a drag n' drop capability for it, didn't
finish it & though Blog Reordering would do the trick.

Hmmm.  Not sure which development version then.  I think it's the
latest from here:
http://svn.wp-plugins.org/event-calendar/trunk

But I can't say for sure.  Is that the latest?

I read in a previous message that the new devel version that has the
ability to limit event queries based on category, which we've been
hand developing for the past month or so.   Where is that?

Thanks so much -

hunter