[EventCalendar] Show events from only a few specific categories

Ed Dowding ed at onlinepersonalassistant.com
Thu Dec 11 10:30:57 UTC 2008

Thanks Rick

I've had a look around but I can't work out where / how I'm supposed
to configure this. Any pointers?

Thank you!

DID YOU GET EVERYTHING DONE TODAY?
Smart, dedicated, and resourceful graduates
who can help you do more with your time
www.onlinepersonalassistant.com

Stuck for ideas? www.twitter.com/onlinepa

Ed Dowding