[EventCalendar] Show events from only a few specific categories

Ed Dowding ed at onlinepersonalassistant.com
Thu Dec 11 14:21:31 UTC 2008

Ah, thank you!

However I'm trying to use this in the widget / sidebar, to replace
ec3_get_events(); Will that take a catID parameter?

Also I cant ind the search for this mailing list archive (hence the
questions) -- am I missing something obvious?

Ed

DID YOU GET EVERYTHING DONE TODAY?
Smart, dedicated, and resourceful graduates
who can help you do more with your time
www.onlinepersonalassistant.com

Stuck for ideas? www.twitter.com/onlinepa

Ed Dowding