[EventCalendar] Show events from only a few specific categories

Damon Timm damontimm at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 14:52:57 UTC 2008

On 12/11/08, Ed Dowding <ed at onlinepersonalassistant.com> wrote:
> Also I cant ind the search for this mailing list archive (hence the
> questions) -- am I missing something obvious?

You're not the only one who couldn't find it ...

Alex - would you consider modifying/updating the mailing list template
(maybe the "welcome" email as well as the header in the "archive"
page) to direct people to the blog to use the search button?

Also, maybe add a short piece about including the following in support
emails: [1] wp version [2] ec3 version [3] link to site that
demonstrates the problem [4] suggestion to disable all plugins before
proceeding [5] some other things that can, in general, help
troubleshoot the problem ?

Is an idea --

Damon