[EventCalendar] Need help with Event Calendar

Rick Boatright rboatright at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 04:36:45 UTC 2008

you need to create a template file in your theme for the archives for the
events category.
It should copy your POSTS template.

The day link CAN NOT point to an individual post...  What if you had more
than one event on a given day?  Something at 10 and something at 3? ?

So, the day link points to the event category archive for the date in
question.  That's the RIGHT thing for it to do.  Just create another
template file for archives that is similar to the template file for posts.

Rick