[EventCalendar] WP 2.7

Samuel Clemance s_clemance at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 13 00:08:14 UTC 2008

Many of us are using 3.1.4 on WP 2.7 without a problem.  maybe a javascript
problem.  did you try a different browser?  When you installed 3.1.4 did you
delete the files from your old version of EC before uploading the new files?
maybe something weird got left behind? Did you auto upgrade the plugin? Have
you tried deactivating all of your other plugins?

Sam