[EventCalendar] How could I use a class style to show the calendar and list of events

Sílvia Lladó sllado at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 13:05:28 UTC 2008

Hello,

I use event calendar

<?php ec3_get_calendar("ec3default",1); ?>

<?php ec3_get_events(

   4,                                      // limit

                   '%DATE%: <a href="%LINK%">%TITLE%</a>', // template_event

                   '',                                     // template_day

                  'j',                                    // date_format

                  '%MONTH%:'                              // template_month

                ); ?>

How could I do because the numbers has a font special,

Best regards,

Sllad.