[EventCalendar] updating ec3 and working with Wordpress 2.7

Chris chris.hearn01 at ntlworld.com
Sun Dec 14 14:17:37 UTC 2008

Hi,
I manage a club sailing website - I am planning to re-do the website and
my custom plugins to make compatible with WP 2.7.
A couple of years ago I customised ec3.1rc4 to do this with Wordpress
2.2 by hacking the code).

For 2009 I want to upload the sailing events for the year, and I want
them to show up in the calendar, even tho they are in the future.
Also, when clicking the month header to get a month listing, the events
should be listed in chronological order (1st month to 30th).

So my questions are - I see there is a shiny new version of ec3 - is it
production stable?
And can I achieve this "out of the box" without hacking the code? A few
clues would be useful too!
Thanks
Chris

    Chris Hearn
    *Tel:* 01625 827589
    *Mob:* 07768 725141
    *email:* chris.hearn01 at ntlworld.com
    material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of,
    or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
    or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
    If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
    material from any computer.