[EventCalendar] updating ec3 and working with Wordpress 2.7

Rick Boatright rboatright at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 15:21:26 UTC 2008

Yes.  If you load all the events, even tho their PUBLISH date is today,
their CALENDAR date is the event-date and it shows. Future events, by
default show in event-date order, and future event month archives are sorted
the way you want.  No hacks nessesary.  The newest version (3.2 which, while
not RELEASED is largely stable, has even more juicy goodness, but 3.1.4 will
do what you want out of the box on 2.7
RIck