[EventCalendar] Google Calendar Synch with Events Calendar

Mark mark at oceanguardian.net
Tue Dec 16 01:15:21 UTC 2008

For some reason i could synch events with Mozilla Thunderbird's calendar
called Lightning - but not with Google.

Google only accomplished importing the events "statically" - future
events added did not appear dynamically on the Google calendar only
Thunderbird's calendar -

It sounds like I may have my protocol incorrect