[EventCalendar] Event Calendar conflict with Registration Plus?

Nikki Weidner nikraye at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 16 02:05:18 UTC 2008

I was just about to install the Registration Plus plugin but saw on their support page the following. I have no idea of the date this was posted to the Registration Plus site, so don't know if the conflict is still an issue. Has this been fixed yet on the Events Calendar end?

Bad Form Plugins
These plugins have included the ‘wp-includes/pluggable.php’ file
directly, which is bad form and will cause all pluggable functions to
be inaccessible to other plugins. Because of this, the function wp_new_user_notification();
cannot be overridden by Register Plus and all notifications will be
WordPress defaults.  These plugins should be fixed by their author to
conform to WordPress standards to allow other plugins to function
properly.
Events Calendar ( Plugin | Author )eshop ( Plugin | Author )
If you are the author of any of the above plugins and have any questions about the conflicts please send me an email and I would be happy to work with you to get things working together.