[EventCalendar] changing template

Andrej Erzen andrej.erzen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 14:15:08 UTC 2008

hi!

since we have "rounded" style of webpage we would also like to have rounded
upcoming events widget. Look at http://www.vibe.si
current css code is
.ec3_list {
 margin-left:-12px;
 word-spacing:-1px;
 letter-spacing:-0.2px;
 color:#c9c9c9;
 font-weight: bold;
 background-color:#282727;
 line-height:14px;

I would like to integrate rounded CSS style into EC3 template which is sth
like:

for CSS:
/* background images */
.rbroundbox { background: url(nt.gif) repeat; }
.rbtop div { background: url(tl.gif) no-repeat top left; }
.rbtop { background: url(tr.gif) no-repeat top right; }
.rbbot div { background: url(bl.gif) no-repeat bottom left; }
.rbbot { background: url(br.gif) no-repeat bottom right; }

/* height and width stuff, width not really nessisary. */
.rbtop div, .rbtop, .rbbot div, .rbbot {
width: 100%;
height: 7px;
font-size: 1px;
}
.rbcontent { margin: 0 7px; }
.rbroundbox { width: 50%; margin: 1em auto; }

for HTML:

I have no clue how to do that - can you pls give me a hint?
Thanks!!