[EventCalendar] Google Calendar Synch with Events Calendar

Samuel Clemance s_clemance at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 16 16:55:43 UTC 2008

Thanks Alex good to know!  I've been plugging EC3 into google calendar and
it works but it seems to "sync" once a day (I think early morning but I'm
not sure)

Mark it will update you'll just have to be patient with the older versions
of EC.  As for the Dev version I haven't tried to see if it "syncs" or not
yet.