[EventCalendar] Re: disable child categories

Samuel Clemance s_clemance at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 17 16:46:22 UTC 2008

An easier solution might be instead of using child categories just set the
categories all to be parents.  They won't show up in your events archive
until you set the date.  I'm guessing this is your goal?  If you just don't
want them to show up at all just don't publish them...save them as drafts
until you are ready to assign a date.