[EventCalendar] Re: disable child categories

Samuel Clemance s_clemance at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 17 20:22:20 UTC 2008

With my suggestion you don't.  You select multiple categories for a single
post.  For instance you have your "events" category and then you might have
other categories like on our site we have "youth" "children" "men" and
"women" among others.  If I was doing a family event I would select all of
these categories and then set the event date (which automatically selects
the events category).  Then when someone views the "youth" archive they see
the event or if the view the events category they see it as well.

Make sense?