[EventCalendar] Event details placement within post

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Thu Dec 18 07:12:13 UTC 2008

Hi Stephen,

On 18 Dec 2008, at 06:25, Steven Siden wrote:

> I was wondering how to move the event details to the bottom of a post
> instead of the top. It currently displaces the post text. I tried to
> figure
> out how to shift the ec3_schedule to the bottom of the post, but I was
> unable to do it.

You can turn off the automatic inclusion of event details, then put it
into your theme wherever you want.

You can call the template function ec3_the_schedule(). If you use the
latest development version, then there are lots more template
functions that you can use to customise the posts to your hearts
content.

(I'm in the process of writing the documentation for the new v3.2
template function. Watch this space.)