[EventCalendar] Re: disable child categories

Bearne, Paul PBEARNE at tycoelectronics.com
Thu Dec 18 11:06:08 UTC 2008

Hi

This is what I do

I have a root category called events

I them have child categories gig, meeting etc...

Event gets selected when a date is set

I also select a child category to set the type of events

I wish that all the child categories of events to be disabled until a
date is set so that they can't be select unless it is an event

Paul

p.s.
I have added some CSS so that in WordPress 2.7 where the categories are
added to the post class I change a background image to show what the
category is

You can the look of this on http://www.swindoncivictrust.org.uk