[EventCalendar] Sorting and Sub Categories

Tony Moller tony at aroooo.com
Thu Dec 18 19:51:53 UTC 2008

Hello!

I looked through some of the list archives, but could not find what I
am looking for. I have a WordPress 2.6.5 install with EC 3.1.4. I have
a calendar category with subcategories (the main calendar category is
available courses, and the subcategories break down the courses by
subject). On the left sidebar I have the subcategories listed via this
this tag:

<?php wp_list_cats('child_of=3'); ?>

When I click on one of the links, WP displays the events in default
order, not by event date order - which is how I would like it to
display. So, long question short, how do I get WP & EC to display the
info as I would like it? The site is still under development, so if I
have t rework categories or something that should be okay. (The event
category archive does show the events in correct date order.)

Thanks!
Tony
--
[tony at aroooo.com] [www.aroooo.com] [703-347-3645]