[EventCalendar] 3.2dev

Bearne, Paul PBEARNE at tycoelectronics.com
Fri Dec 19 08:23:04 UTC 2008

Tried to pull the iCal into outlook 2003 (Its probably outlook)

Got this message

This error can appear if you have attempted to save a recurring Lunar
appointment in iCalendar format.

To avoid this error, set the appointment option to Gregorian instead of
Lunar.

More information about this error message online.
<http://watson.microsoft.com/dw/errormessages.asp?ProductName=Office11&E
ventSource=OfficeErrorMessages&EventID=10070&Language=1033&productBuild=
11.0.8161.0>