[EventCalendar] 3.2dev

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Fri Dec 19 08:51:08 UTC 2008

Bearne, Paul wrote:
> Tried to pull the iCal into outlook 2003 (Its probably outlook)
>
> Got this message
>
> This error can appear if you have attempted to save a recurring Lunar
> appointment in iCalendar format.
>
> To avoid this error, set the appointment option to Gregorian instead of
> Lunar.

He! The error message is clearly bogus. As I'm sure you guessed, EC doesn't
make recurring events, even Lunar ones.

Do you get the same problem with EC3.1?

Does this just happen when you try to subscribe, or does the same thing happen
when you try to import the iCalendar file? (You can get the iCalendar file by
just downloading the subscribe link. "Save linked file as..." or whatever the
option is called on your browser.)

Try cutting down the calendar to a single event that reproduces the problem,
and then post the iCalendar file here.

:: Let me solve your problems: http://www.firetree.net/alex/