[EventCalendar] Big Thanks!

Jess Planck jess at funroe.net
Fri Dec 19 20:40:47 UTC 2008

For Alex, Rick, Damon, etc...

Really appreciate your hard work with EC3. I just went through a
massive WordPress 2.7 upgrade at work over the past 2 days that
included about 168 WordPress sites ( oh someday WPMU for me! ).
Roughly 10 of those use EC3. Shamefully it was a long overdue upgrade
from WP 2.3. It took me months to get my personal plugins ready as well.

A simple example of EC3 integration is on the Nicholls Home page
taking wp_query's from our Event WordPress site listed under the Event
left sidebar:

http://www.nicholls.edu

So far all has gone well. I wouldn't have it completed before our
holiday break with your work!

Thanks Again!

Jess

[  :P  ]  jess planck  -  http://funroe.net