[EventCalendar] Google Calendar Synch

Mark mark at oceanguardian.net
Sat Dec 20 02:12:03 UTC 2008

I'm fine if Google can just synch one-way with the ical file I import
from the Wordpress Event category

I cannot get Google to synch - it just imports the dates/events but does
not respond to additions or deletes....

Our organization has other Google calendars and we want to have Google
reflect the Events posted on this Wordpress site and then we can embed
the Google calendar in other related websites -

So, it sounds like one-way synch is possible but I'm running out of
ideas to try....

/mark