[EventCalendar] Google Calendar Synch

Mark mark at oceanguardian.net
Sun Dec 21 03:50:36 UTC 2008

Hi

I'm running WP 2.7, and supposedly 3.2.dev-02

I've just tried installing the 3.2.dev-02 version but when I click on
the ical button on the widget calendar it creates an "Error 404 - Not Found"

And the URL it is looking for:
http://www.uvatibetcenter.org/feed/ical

What could this issue be doing...?

Help?