[EventCalendar] Google Calendar Synch

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Sun Dec 21 11:24:33 UTC 2008

Hi,

On 21 Dec 2008, at 03:50, Mark wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'm running WP 2.7, and supposedly 3.2.dev-02
>
> I've just tried installing the 3.2.dev-02 version but when I click
> on the ical button on the widget calendar it creates an "Error 404 -
> Not Found"
>
> And the URL it is looking for:
> http://www.uvatibetcenter.org/feed/ical

That link is generated by Wordpress itself, via a call to
  get_feed_link('ical')

The feed is working:
  http://www.uvatibetcenter.org/?feed=ical

...so either it's a Wordpress bug, or there's something funny about
your permalink scheme. Have you written your own ReWrite rules?

Try the usual (revert to default theme and turn off all other plug-
ins) but if the problem is still there, then it needs to be reported
up to Wordpress.

Is this a new problem in WP2.7, or has anyone seen it in WP2.6?