[EventCalendar] Google Calendar Synch

Mark mark at oceanguardian.net
Sun Dec 21 21:54:47 UTC 2008

Right, thanks Alex, the problem was the permalinks setting I had - "Numeric"

The Default setting I am using now does not create this problem, but I
do not like the default setting so I need to evaluate this...ANY
SUGGESTIONS FOR THE BEST PERMALINKS SETTING IN THIS SITUATION...?

I'll continue my tests later today with Google Calendar and now see if
this is creating the synch to update Google Calendar from Wordpress -
I"ll let you know...

/mark