[EventCalendar] Customising ec3_get_events display

James Kirsop james.kirsop at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 01:18:04 UTC 2008

I've just downloaded the latest version of EC (3.2), not that it
matters too much on which version I'm using, but I'm just curious to
know if there's a simple way of customising the output of
ec3_get_events() to make it look more pretty, with more information.

Or, is there a way of ordering posts output by the general Wordpress
loop in an order dictated by their event dates set in ec3?. Running
the usual/standard wordpress loop doesn't help much, as they just
appear in the date order that they were posted in -- which is not what
I'm looking for. Ideally, I'd like to have pagination working, which
isn't covered by ec3_get_events() but is covered by the WP loop.

Thanks,
James