[EventCalendar] Google Calendar Synch

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Mon Dec 22 09:08:37 UTC 2008

On 21 Dec 2008, at 21:54, Mark wrote:

> Right, thanks Alex, the problem was the permalinks setting I had -
> "Numeric"
>
> The Default setting I am using now does not create this problem, but
> I do not like the default setting so I need to evaluate this...ANY
> SUGGESTIONS FOR THE BEST PERMALINKS SETTING IN THIS SITUATION...?

Well, you should be able to use any permalink scheme you like. As I
said, this is a bug with Wordpress: The function get_feed_link()
should generate valid links, but Wordpress' permalink handling is
failing.

It needs to be reported to them so that they can address it. Does
anyone know how that's supposed to be done?