[EventCalendar] Google Calendar Synch

Mark mark at oceanguardian.net
Mon Dec 22 15:13:51 UTC 2008

Hi Thanks for the good feedback - I will look into reporting the WP bug
on permalinks.

My overnight Google Calendar test has shown that IMPORTING the URL
(creating a new Google Calendar essentially) did synch sometime last
night. BUT importing the iCal file itself did not synch at all.

The experiment consisted of two Google Calendars, one I imported the
ical file into and the other I created by importing the URL of the EC
Calendar on our website, (a university research center).

I still have the permalinks on default (which was the only way I got the
ical file from the EC)...and I'll need to look more into this.

/mark