[EventCalendar] disappearing calendar dates...

Mark mark at oceanguardian.net
Wed Dec 24 00:28:57 UTC 2008

Question:
- about disappearing calendar dates...

Operating:
I'm using EC3.3.2 with Wordpress 2.7

EC3 Setup:
THe Event dates are configured to show in the widget for the small
calendar and the widget listing of events.

Problem:
- The little calendar widget only shows the event dates as links when I
go to the archives page where an event post is individally read. Then
all the dates on the widget calendar shows

So, to repeat if I go to the archives for an event category the calendar
widget does not show dates as links. If I click on an event entry from
the archives listing then when viewing the single event post as archive
- then the EC calendar widget shows the date links....

Any ideas?

/mark