[EventCalendar] disappearing calendar dates...

Damon Timm damontimm at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 00:37:06 UTC 2008

On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 7:28 PM, Mark <mark at oceanguardian.net> wrote:
> Question:
> - about disappearing calendar dates...
>
> Operating:
> I'm using EC3.3.2 with Wordpress 2.7

Do you mean EC 3.2dev ?

> Problem:
> - The little calendar widget only shows the event dates as links when I go
> to the archives page where an event post is individally read. Then all the
> dates on the widget calendar shows

Does it do this regardless of the theme you are using?  Have you tried
using the default theme in wordpress (or is that what you are using)?
The first step I would recommend is accessing your site (with the
widgets) using the default wordpress theme -- if the behavior from EC3
is still perceived to be incorrect, can we have a link to see the
misbehavior?

> So, to repeat if I go to the archives for an event category the calendar
> widget does not show dates as links. If I click on an event entry from the
> archives listing then when viewing the single event post as archive - then
> the EC calendar widget shows the date links....

Have you tried disabling other plugins?  To me, it doesn't necessarily
sound like a javascript issue, but it is always good to revert to no
other plugins and the default theme to narrow down where the problem
is coming from.

My two cents.

Damon