[EventCalendar] little calendar, big calendar?

Damon Timm damontimm at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 21:29:32 UTC 2008

There are two different ways (more, actually) to get a big calendar ...

One is download the bigcal branch of 3.1.x or to use the latest
development branch of 3.2.dev ...

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/event-calendar/download/

Both of those have big calendars ... be sure you disable the
"stable/regular" version before you try these out.

Damon